Monday, August 3, 2009

Tower Hill Botanical Gardens



Noon= not the perfect time to shoot, ever :) Still, I loved all the shots I got with this cherubim. Margot was very smitten, even giving him kisses and playing "got your nose!"


Under a gazebo, taken with a reflector. I love the light on her face, not so wild about the expression. I begged for a cute smile, swear.

Someday I swear I will figure out how to make color look as amazing on blogger as it does in PS! These gardens are GORGEOUS. My first thought: someday I will shoot a wedding here :)

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous, Fle. Whatever happened between your "Does she even need a title" post and now (maybe it was all the keys coming off your keyboard)...hahaha. Whatever the case, you have just blossomed. I love these. The flower is amazing. It's so fun to see a recent picture of M, and how fitting that she is cuddled up to a cherub! She is so beautiful. And I just love the one of C. Great composition, and I love the light. Are you still using a foam board or did you buy a real relector? Now that I'm shooting in RAW, I understand even better about the color. It's okay, though. Keep posting...they are amazing.

    ReplyDelete