Friday, August 14, 2009

4 years... I can hardly believe it...





I'm not a writer.. and I can't put into words what the last four years have been. Only a few months into our marriage, Tom and I found out we were expecting. The situation was.. complex, not blog-able, joyful but difficult in many ways.

Everyone (and I do mean EVERYONE) says it goes by in a whirlwind, and it's so true. I really cannot believe that the little baby I was just holding in my arms is now 4 years old. She plays with a real tea set, is learning to read, loves art and can make her own bed. Where did the time go... Happy Birthday little bean, I sure do love you.

(P.S. I know this is on my photog blog, but these are definitely snapshots.. just taking pictures as life happens! Noisy, bad light, I know I know. No cc necessary!)

5 comments:

  1. I love that cake!

    Happy Birthday to Claire :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It was fun to make :) Although I will say that chewing jelly beans with cake isn't that wonderful...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, puh-lease! I can cc if I want to! Seriously, Fle. These are precious. The cake is stunning, and it could totally be on the cover of a magazine! And the others...those are FAR from snapshots. Snapshots are out of focus, have red-eye, glare, and they certainly don't have bokeh, great composition, vibrant colors, etc, etc. So there! Love you bunches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your pics are beautiful...and what a gorgeous little lady!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You guys are sweet! Lee, you are just very forgiving, because the one of Claire IS OOF! Do you like how she's wearing a white tank backwards, over a princess nightie???

    Thanks Galin! I love all the pics of your little girl. I'd love to get my "camera" on her!!!

    ReplyDelete