Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I love her.

On our way to Boston we got to visit my brother and sister in law. She's a fellow "photog in learning" (her blog is linked from this page). We practiced a little on each other against this cool building. We had about five minutes thanks to my little one's tantrum followed promptly by a dirty didy. (TMI, fine). I actually let her pull an entire thing of wipes apart just so we had a FEW minutes. Which was plenty with this pretty subject, who can't look bad no matter what!




2 comments:

  1. Wow, your SIL is smokin'!!! Oh wait, she's me. I'm her. Bwahahahaha!

    You did a great job, Fle! I don't think I've ever had such nice pics taken of me, including senior pics (and certainly not wedding pics!). I'm not gonna CC them; that would just be weird. I'll try to post some of yours in the next few days...

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful captures, nicely done.

    ReplyDelete