Saturday, January 24, 2009

*Poof, there's magic*



Only took a few pictures today of Claire playing with her fairy wings. It was cute, our neighbors kept calling her the Tooth Fairy and she's like "wha??" but tried to enchant them anyways. Natural light, f/4.0, SS 1/640, ISO 200. Edited in PS4 and LR2 (contrast, edge sharpen, some saturation). And now that I'm looking at the blog version, it still looks a little blah. I noticed that with your pic too L (once I opened in PS the colors were WONDERFUL!) Hmm.. one more thing to figure out I guess.

2 comments:

  1. I noticed that too, Fle...that the pictures look a bit more blah on the internet than they do in the editing program. Like the picture of Geoff walking with the two kids. I was actually thinking it was a pretty good picture until I posted it on my blog. I know the internet uses sRGB for the most part, which is what our cameras are set to. Hmm. Have you calibrated your monitor yet? I'm still wanting to do that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW, adorable picture! I just love her bangs...and her bandaid. And the fairy wings!

    ReplyDelete